Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Family Update







Mike, Darin and Katie are moving this week to California where Mike will start his new job. His former employer closed their offices in SLC and we are grateful he found another opportunity. Unfortunately for us, it requires they relocate to San Clemente, CA. Much of this week was spent getting packed and Susie and I were glad we could help. As I write this, they are on the road and Susie went with them to help with Katie. She will meet up with me later in St. George for a visit to my Father. I expect we'll be visiting California a little more often now.

We are going to miss them something terrible, especially that little Katie. At least Emmy is still close.


Susie and I got to keep Emmy last week. She is such a fun little girl. We always look forward to her visits.




1 comment:

Drew said...

More trips to California? Wahoo!