Tuesday, May 6, 2008

California Trip . . .

We spent the week in California to visit Mike's family and take Katie to Disneyland. We did all this prior to getting on a cruise to the Mexican Rivier. Pictures of the cruise to follow.


Mike in line, obviously very anxious to see Tigger.


Darin, Mike & Katie with Tigger.


Susie & Katie with Minnie Mouse.


Katie with Pluto



Darin & Katie having lunch near Tom Sawyer's Island



Mike & Katie reviewing the map of Disneyland



Papa & Katie on the Dumbo ride



Susie, Darin, Katie, Mike & his Mother at Laguna Beach, CA


Katie chasing down some rabbits at Laguna Beach


Mike & his Mother with Katie at Laguna Beach

Darin playing in the sand at Laguna Beach with Katie

Papa walking the beach with Katie

2 comments:

lorena said...

Vaya viaje!!!! Que bien que podais hacer estos viajes con la familia!! Nosotros vamos a NY en septiembre para celebrar nuestro aniversario de boda.

Doug and Merrill said...

My Lovell family. I love you. I found your blog through Karen's and I love it. I miss your family, but I am so excited for your mission endeavor. I am so happy for you guys!

love, Merrill